Russian media said the military exercises the Russian military combat exposure is not strong (Figure)
participating in the exercise of the soldiers being shot at night
[Russia "Moscow Times" Web site on May 25 article] Title: Russian military to recruit more cannon fodder
any military exercises are the real rehearsal. The purpose of the exercise is to test the military situation and the training level of preparedness. Military exercises are also used to test the implementation of new operational concepts of the military situation. Military exercises and actual combat, but there are essential differences: the military exercises in the “good guys” always win. The highest level in the military has been concerned about the war developed. How can any other result?
but sometimes based on misconceptions of the exercise will eventually produce unexpected results confusing. This exception occurred in December 1940, when Soviet generals Zhukov led the “blue” represents the imaginary Germans, defeated in the exercise on behalf of the Soviet “Red Army.”
Russia’s largest military exercise this year will be scheduled for mid-June at the “East 2010.” But this exercise will fail, which is now already clear. It will reveal the overall competitiveness of Russian and basic operational capability of the weak.
command of “East 2010″ exercise, the generals are insecure, because President Dmitry Medvedev plans to visit to observe the exercise. Generals realized that they do not have enough troops for the exercise, so those who are forced to serve 12 months of the expiry of the soldiers to continue service.
military exercises with Russian soldiers are unable to put together, this highlights Russia insists on compulsory system will bring the issue – particularly compulsory period of service is only 1 year. Some had hoped that Russia’s military reform to build a professional army, and now their hopes dashed. Do we remember the Chief of Staff 尼古拉马卡 Rove’s speech in April this year? He said. Russia will never compulsory system to a professional.
the past 15 years, we have been hearing people say that most of the 21st century will be a sudden outbreak of military conflict and quickly ended. 2008 calendar when the 5-day Russia – Georgia war is an example. In this conflict, an important fact to remember is. Only about 30 percent of Russian conscripts. The remaining 70% are professional soldiers. Most professional soldiers by the Russian troops form that is rapidly winning Russian only explanation. However, with Russia’s decision to abandon the idea of ??creating professional armed forces in case of accidental conflict, military commanders will face extremely difficult distress.
they should spend precious hours. Or even days to avoid re-forces recruits into fighting it? Or should respond quickly, so it recruits serve as cannon fodder? “East 2010″ military exercise shows that Russia is still the cannon fodder of the selected mode of combat.
the former Soviet Union’s military commanders from the 1940 exercise did not fail to learn enough lessons, the commander of the Russian military now lasted 70 years failed to recognize this.