Declassified documents show the United States has repeatedly thrown to the DPRK nuclear program
data for : nuclear explosion instantly
10 月 11 issued a “Reference News” article “United States has repeatedly plans to launch nuclear war against the DPRK”, reads as follows:
AP, New York, October 9 – In commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Korean War, declassified documents and other U.S. government documents show that from the 1950s to the Pentagon to present the Obama administration, the United States has repeatedly considered, plans and threats to use nuclear weapons against the DPRK.
during the Korean War, the U.S. Air Force bombers had carried out nuclear test flight over the North Korean capital. U.S. commitment to the military services and later eager to plead projection to the DPRK’s nuclear weapons mission. The late 1960s, U.S. military planes loaded with nuclear weapons in South Korea in 15 minutes alert, ready to attack North Korea.
in April this year, U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates issued a “Nuclear Posture Review,” he said, ready to use any means to deal with Pyongyang, which means do not rule out nuclear strike.
Henry L. Stimson Center in Washington, analysts said in a report on the global nuclear threat that, since 1976, the United States has six public high Palace warned that if there is sufficient reason, the United States will North Korea to use nuclear weapons. However, the United States in half a century ago began to issue such a threat as early as its first nuclear test in North Korea before.
According to this agency obtained a declassified Army war plan, in mid-August 1950, that North Korea invaded South Korea and the United States after only seven weeks to throw atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan, killing at least 220 000 people were killed and five years later, the first U.S. nuclear weapons deployed in this new battlefield.
U.S. military commander General Douglas MacArthur in the interview published after his death, said he had intended a narrow zone on the Korean peninsula projecting 30-50 atomic bomb. In order to prevent further in-depth China.
However, according to previously declassified documents, historians have argued that the United States closest to the first use of nuclear weapons on North Korea in April 1951, when China is expected to soon launch an offensive. President Truman approved by the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff ordered that when there are a large number of Chinese soldiers entered the war, it fought back with the atomic bomb.
obtained according to a new U.S. Army battle plans, l in September 1951 and October, the U.S. Air Force B29 bombers were to bomb Pyongyang projection flight simulation, the projection of a fake bomb the North Korean capital. This document supports the previous leak case.
to the beginning of 1953, the United States blocked the negotiations on the armistice was disappointed, once considered North Korea and China launched a new offensive. U.S. Air Force Director Robert Shao operations plan will be February 20, 1953 memo said the Pentagon’s Air Staff proposed to use the atomic bomb “in the shortest time interval” to achieve victory.
1969, North Korea shot down over the Sea of ??Japan, the U.S. military reconnaissance aircraft. The then U.S. President Richard Nixon aide who had considered using the atomic bomb to be retaliation. But in the end, Nixon to give up military retaliation.
1975, the United States believes that North Korea threatened to go to war again. To this end, the Ford administration Secretary of Defense James Schlesinger, the first time publicly confirmed that the U.S. deployment of the atomic bomb in Korea, and warned North Korea, said: “I think the test (American) response would be unwise.”