China’s space monitoring and control by 8 major breakthrough in 50 years: Deep Space Network is under construction
Data Figure: China’s latest space tracking ship afar -6
Xinhua, Beijing, September 13 (Tian Zhao Yun, Linley tied) 13 reporters from China held in Beijing Aerospace Association Professional Committee of the establishment of 30 aircraft and control The 25th anniversary annual meeting was informed of academic monitoring and control, after 50 years of development, China’s space control technology from scratch, from simple to complex, has built a unique, versatile, one of the world space tracking system, successful completion of all space launches monitoring and control tasks, made eight major breakthrough achievement.
– successfully developed large-scale optical and radio measuring equipment, measurement and control systems to achieve the independent development of breakthrough. Chen Fangyun space electronics scientist at the prestigious Academy of Sciences under the leadership of China in 1970 were completed in early low-orbit satellite network, built in 1973 with the basic functions of satellite control and recovery observation network in the “East is Red” satellite and back remote sensing satellite launch missions played an important role.
– to long-range missile flight tests throughout the mission, submarine-to-sea missile flight test missions and geostationary communication satellite launch test tasks focus on three major tasks, the successful realization of China’s missile TT & C network into the system planning, design and construction of a new leap, changing the “follow the model and control run” of the passive situation, and has become a comprehensive monitoring and control facilities.
– to measure afar marked the completion of the fleet to achieve China’s space monitoring and control from land to ocean-going development of an important breakthrough. Among them, V, and Yuan Wang tracking ship two new tracking ship to sea in September 2008, at the same time participate in the Shenzhou VII manned space mission.
– to overcome a number of key technologies, self-built manned spacecraft monitoring and control communications network to achieve a major breakthrough in manned space flight. Manned spaceflight monitoring and control communication system, is the far the largest, most versatile, most technologically advanced monitoring and control communications network, both to meet the needs of manned space missions, but also provide monitoring and control for a variety of satellite communications support in technology to achieve a number of major breakthroughs.
– “Compass” navigation satellite systems and space-based monitoring and control system construction and application, marking China’s space control technology from the ground-to-day basis to achieve an important leap.
– to lunar exploration as a draw, Chang-e One satellite monitoring mission marks the successful completion of our deep space monitoring and control capabilities to achieve an important breakthrough. China’s control system is designed to build their own deep space network for the realization of China’s lunar exploration second and third phase of the mission objectives and future deep space exploration mission and efforts.
– well done to the International Maritime Satellite Organization Beijing satellite monitoring station construction project marked the first time China’s space control technology successfully into the international market, and promote China’s space monitoring and control of external cooperation.
– in order to successfully export to Nigeria as a symbol of satellite ground control stations, to achieve our exports to foreign package of satellite ground stations historic breakthrough for China’s aerospace control technology to the international market and lay a good foundation.