North Korea reported that the days of the ship sinking line fraud Korea (graph)
Data for: Korean staff are investigating the incident shows evidence Cheonan
Xinhua Pyongyang, November 2 (Reporter Zhao Gao Haorong exhibition) DPRK National Defense Commission inspection team 2 in Pyongyang issued a first report on the South Korea’s “security” truth of the incident report that the incident had nothing to with the DPRK, South Korea is completely manufactured hoax.
full broadcast day, this Korean Central News Agency report said that due to the Korean National Defense Commission, South Korea refused to send inspection team to conduct on-site incident investigation, and refused to collect all the evidence brought to the scene to Panmunjom joint investigation and analysis of the DPRK National Defense Commission inspection team had to according to the information available to the world to expose the truth.
report quoted the analysis of domestic and foreign experts and the media, debris from the aluminum torpedo, torpedo propeller, torpedo design and other aspects of 12 rejected South Korea’s “security” is a submarine-launched by North Korea torpedo “evidence” and stressed that the incident was against Korea for the implementation of national policies for strategic interests in Northeast Asia and directed the fraud.
report says North Korea still holds much to expose South Korea published on “security” incident false findings of the material. If South Korea continues to excuse “security” incident against the anti-DPRK activities, the DPRK will continue to publish the second, third report, continue to expose the truth.
Korea “security” guard ship on March 26 in South Korea’s western waters of the explosion and sinking ship, 104 men, 58 survived. South Korea, “Tian” joint military-civilian mission on May 20 announced the official results, “security” guard ship is subjected to a small North Korean submarine-launched torpedo attack and sank. Since then, South Korea and published in the September 13, the event’s “Final Report”, insisted that the event is North Korea. North Korea strongly denied this and has been asked to send inspection team to South Korea to verify evidence. This request was rejected South Korea.